We use commercially reasonable safeguards, including encryption and TLS/SSL technology, to help secure your personal information. We maintain a high level of security to keep your videos private and secure in the cloud. Currently, all video data transmitted from our camera over the internet are encrypted using AES256 bank-grade encryption. We periodically review our security measures and are working on upgrading the security of our system further in the coming months.
Articles in this section
- Not receiving Notifications to the phone?
- Purple Haze in camera view
- Alert video failed to load
- How do I fix the image quality when viewing my camera?
- No power.
- I have an issue with my order.
- How do I fix my app issue?
- Where are my files stored?
- Downloading cloud videos using mobile app and Windows desktop app
- What does error code 3029 mean?