We use commercially reasonable safeguards, including encryption and TLS/SSL technology, to help secure your personal information. We maintain a high level of security to keep your videos private and secure in the cloud. Currently all video data transmitted from our camera over the internet are encrypted using AES256 bank grade encryption. We periodically review our security measures and are working on upgrading the security of our system further in the coming months.
Articles in this section
- Downloading cloud videos using mobile app and pc app
- What does error code 3029 mean?
- What does error code 3013 mean?
- What does error code 3003 mean?
- What does error code 3006 mean?
- YI and Kami camera security
- Side loading YI Home app on Android
- How to navigate the YI Home / Kami Home app? (part 1)
- Why can't my YI / Kami camera connect to the Wi-Fi?
- Wi-Fi password error for iOS and Android when pairing the camera.