Downloading Cloud videos using the YI/Kami mobile app
To download from the mobile app, please follow the steps below.
1. First open and log into the YI Home or Kami Home mobile app.
2. Then click on the "Cloud icon" at the bottom. If using multiple cameras, select the camera from the down arrow in the top left. In the "Timeline", a green dot will be displayed for each day that has a cloud service. Once you select a date with a video to download, click on the "top part of the screen above the timeline" to display additional icons.
Cloud Icon Timeline
3. You may click on a thumbnail or move the orange stripe into the vertical line to view the cloud footage. Then click the icon with a down arrow above a horizontal line. This is the download icon. Click the "download" icon.
4. If you receive a message saying, "Unable to access to your album. (check Settings > Privacy > Photos), please follow those steps on your phone to enable. Then go back into the app. Refer to steps 1-3 if needed.
5. Disregard step 4, if you don't receive this previous message. After clicking on the "download icon", a green window will appear. Drag the green window to select the video footage you wish to download. You can only view up to 10 minutes of video per download. Click OK.
6. The video will start downloading. Once the "download is complete" open the Photos app and you will see the video downloaded to your phone.