Downloading cloud videos using mobile app and Windows desktop app
To download from the mobile app, please follow the steps below.
1. First open and log into the YI Home or Kami Home app mobile app.
2. Then click on the Cloud icon at the bottom. In the timeline, a green dot will be displayed for each day that has a cloud service. Once you select a date with a video to download, click on the top part of the screen above the timeline.
3. Click the icon with a down arrow above a horizontal line. This is the download button. Click the download button.
4. If you receive a message saying, "Unable to access to your album. (check Settings > Privacy > Photos), please follow those steps on your phone and enable "Read and Write". Then go back in the app. Click on the Cloud icon.
5. Disregard step 4, if you don't receive this message. Now when you click on the top part of the screen a green window will appear. Drag the green window to select the videos you wish to download. You can view up to 10 minutes of video. Click OK.
6. The video will start downloading. Once the download is complete open the Photos app and you will see the video downloaded to your phone.
To download from the Windows desktop app, please follow the steps below.
1. First open and log into the YI Home or Kami Home app for Windows.
2. Select the camera you want to download the cloud video from in the list under all cameras.
3. In the live view click on the Cloud icon in the top right.
4. Click on the box at the top to search for the day you want to download a video from.
5. After you select the day, click OK.
6. Click on the download icon next to the camera icon at the bottom.
7. Move the orange timeline to select up to 10 minutes of viewing time for the video.
8. A pop-up window will ask you what folder you want to save the video. Select a folder on your computer.
9. Now you will see the video is saved to that folder on your PC computer.