If you are having an issue streaming your YI camera to your Nest Hub, first check to make sure the camera is online and can be viewed live in your mobile app. If it is working correctly, please refer to the troubleshooting steps below.
- On your Nest Hub screen, swipe down from the top. Click on Cameras.
- From the list of cameras shown, click on the camera you are trying to view.
- The camera will link up and show it streaming on your Nest Hub.
If this doesn’t work try turning off the camera in the YI Home app and then turn it back on. Please follow the steps below.
- Go into your YI Home app and click the hexagon symbol inside your camera thumbnail.
- In Settings, at the top of the screen, click on the green toggle switch to turn the camera off.
- Click the grey toggle switch to turn the camera back on. After doing so, try to stream your camera with your Nest Hub.