Camera Keeps Going Offline
If you are seeing the error “Camera Offline”, this issue is related to a power connection issue or network connection issue between the camera and the Wi-Fi device (router or extender).
A “Network Connection Failed” error in the app is due to the phone connection (Wi-Fi or cellular) when using the app to view the camera.
To properly isolate this issue, please try the following:
- Make sure the camera is powered on. Try plugging the camera and power cable into a working power outlet.
- Ensure that your cellphone has strong Wi-Fi. After verifying, check to see if the camera is back online in the app.
- Move the camera next to your router. If you are using a wired camera and not a wire-free (battery) camera, unplug the power cable and plug it back in.
- Ensure there are no obstructions that may block the signal between the router and the camera. If you are now able to view the camera, see if the connection is stable. If the camera is staying online next to your router, the issue is the Wi-Fi connection between the router and the installed location. If the indicator light on the camera is blinking, there is a connection issue with the camera to the router. If the camera light is solid the connection from the camera to the router is working fine.
- As a last resort, please reboot your router. (Unplug the power cable for 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in)
For any further assistance, please contact our customer support at email@example.com