The Kami Wire-Free Outdoor camera has a maximum recording duration of 60 seconds. The reason for this is to conserve battery life. At minimum, the camera will record 6 seconds of video footage to a microSD card or to the cloud. By reducing the recording duration to the lowest amount of time to record, this will help to maximize the battery life of your camera. To set the recording duration, from the app home screen, click on the hexagon symbol inside your camera thumbnail. In Settings, click on Recording Duration under Storage. Drag the slider to the desired amount of time (6 seconds to 60 seconds) for recording to your microSD card or Cloud service.
Articles in this section
- How long can I record with the Kami Wire-Free Outdoor camera?
- Download YI Home / Kami Home App (iOS, Android)
- How to maximize battery life for Kami Wire-Free Outdoor Camera?
- How can I playback the footage on my SD card?
- Kami Wire-Free Outdoor Camera Indicator light
- Kami Indoor Camera Indicator Light Issue
- Can the Base Station be used without the network cable?
- In Away mode, the App received an alarm message from the camera, but why didn't the Base Station sound an alarm?
- How to turn off the alarm sound of the Base Station in Away mode?
- How many devices can a Base Station be paired with?