I apologize that you were charged upfront for your cloud service that included a FREE trial. If you purchase a cloud plan that includes a 30-day Free trial service, you may be charged upfront. However, the Free trial service is still included but won't start until the monthly or annual cloud service ends.
Articles in this section
- I have an issue with my cloud service.
- Cloud Charge for Free Trial?
- Cloud Plan Difference
- Cloud code activation
- How to set up YI Cloud?
- How to add and remove the cameras to and from a cloud subscription?
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?