Alert video failed to load
If you receive the error, "Video download failed. Switch to the camera automatically", "Downloading video via encrypted channel" or "Fail to load video", this means the Alert didn't get uploaded to the cloud properly. This is caused by a network connection issue. When this happens, if you click on an Alert in the app you will see one of these errors.
To correct this issue, you will need to power cycle your Wi-Fi router. To do this, unplug the power cable on the Wi-Fi router for 5-10 seconds. Once you have waited 5-10 seconds, please plug the power cable back into your Wi-Fi router. After you have power cycled your Wi-Fi router, please refer to the following steps below.
1. Please move the camera next to your Wi-Fi router (unplug and move the power adapter if necessary).
2. Ensure there are no obstructions (equipment or other devices) that may block the Wi-Fi signal between your Wi-Fi router and your camera.
3. Check to make sure your camera is back online. To verify, from the app home screen, click inside your camera thumbnail to view the camera. If you see the loading symbol disappear and can view your camera, the camera is back online.
4. Depending on your Alert Frequency (Low 10 min, Medium 5 min, or High 3 min), please wait for that amount of time and then walk in front of the camera to trigger a new Alert.
5. Once a new Alert is shown in the Alert section of the app, you should now be able to view the 6-second clip for that new Alert.