Purple Haze In The Camera View
If you notice a purple haze or purple static feed in the "Live" camera view, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this matter.
If you are using an Android phone, you can enable Hardware Decode to improve the video quality. Here are the steps:
1. On the homepage of the YI/Kami Home App, tap on Account located at the lower right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap on App Settings.
3. Swipe right to toggle on Hardware Decode.
If it still shows a purple image, please check if the Firmware of your camera is up to date.
To check the Firmware of your camera, do the following:
1. Launch the YI/Kami Home App.
2. Tap on the "Settings" camera icon with a purple haze.
3. From the "Settings" page, tap on "Camera Settings".
4. Tap on Firmware Version.
Please check if the Firmware Version is up to date. If it's not the current version, go ahead and update it. If it's already the latest version, kindly delete the camera from your account, reset it and pair it again.