Purple Haze in camera view
If you notice a purple haze or purple static feed in the "Live" camera view, please refer to the steps below to troubleshoot this matter.
If you are using an Android phone, you can also enable Hardware Decode to improve the video quality. Here are the steps:
1. On the homepage of the YI Home App, tap on Discover located in the lower right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap on Settings
3. Swipe right to toggle on Hardware Decode.
If it still shows a purple image, please check if the Firmware of your camera is up to date.
To check the Firmware of your camera, do the following:
1. Launch the YI Home/Kami App.
2. On the Welcome page, tap on the name of the YI Camera you want to check the Firmware of.
3. Tap on "Settings". (It may be found at the lower right part of the screen for IOS users and the upper right part of the screen for Android users.)
4. From the "Settings" page, tap on "Camera Settings" > "Firmware".
Please check if the Firmware version is up to date. If it's not the current version yet, go ahead and upgrade it. If it's already the latest version, kindly delete the camera from your YI Account, reset it and pair it again.