Camera is Not Powering ON / No Voice Prompt
Please try the following steps below to troubleshoot this matter.
1. Try to use a different and known working micro USB cable.
2. If available, also try to use another good and working power adapter that has the same capacity.
3. Plug the camera into a working power outlet.
4. If the camera did not turn back on, insert a paperclip or reset pin into the camera reset hole and press for 3-5 seconds (Verify if there is a voice prompt).
5. For battery-operated cameras, please make sure the batteries are fully charged and try to reinsert the batteries.
If the issue still persists, please contact us at email@example.com.