Pairing Your Fall Detect Camera
1. Check a few things to avoid issues with pairing
1. Please check your Wi-Fi settings before pairing up and make sure that you are connected to a 2.4GHz.
2. Make sure that you've entered your correct Wi-Fi password.
3. While connecting/adding your camera sensor, it's suggested to place the camera sensor near your Wi-Fi router.
Once you move your camera sensor near the Wi-Fi router, there should be no obstructions or any objects that may block the signal from the router to your camera sensor.
4. Ensure the Location or GPS on your phone is enabled, and Allow the permissions for your App.
2. Steps to pair your camera
Here are the steps to pair your camera sensor to the app:
1. Connect the camera sensor with the USB cable and adapter, and plug the adapter into a power outlet. The camera sensor can also be powered by only the USB cable if it's plugged into a device that provides power through USB.
2. Open the App and log in to your account.
3. To add your camera sensor, select the '+' icon.
4. Under Select Device(s), choose the camera sensor that is going to be paired with the app.
5. Then select, [I heard “Waiting to connect”] at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t hear waiting to connect click on the link called, "if you did not hear anything, tap here".
6. Under Connect to Wi-Fi enter the password for the Wi-Fi router. Tap Connect to Wi-Fi.
7. Then face the QR code directly at the camera sensor. If you hear “QR code scan is successful,” press next. If you did not hear anything, click on the link at the bottom of the screen.
8. The camera sensor will go into retrieving pairing status which can take 1-2 minutes. You'll hear "You can start using your camera sensor now"
3. Fall Detect Camera Setup Verification
In order for the Fall Detect service to work correctly, the installation will need to be verified by our Kami Vision experts for proper fall detection accuracy. Please visit the link below for more details:
For more info or updates, kindly subscribe to: