QR Code Not Scanning
If you are having an issue with your camera not being able to scan the QR code during the pairing process, please refer to the following steps below:
- First, tap on the QR code to enlarge.
- Make sure your phone brightness is increased to the maximum level.
- Make sure there is enough ambient light to illuminate the room.
- Position the camera lens towards the phone screen and at least a foot away for the camera to scan the QR code.
- If the camera can't scan the QR code, rotate the phone 90 degrees (horizontal) and try to scan the QR code.
- Please make sure the lens is clear of all smudges and grease.