- How can I attach the shoulder strap?
- How do I attach and remove the lens?
- What do the buttons, rings and indices on the lens mean?
- Do I have to follow the setup when I first use the camera?
- What should I do if 'Lens locked, please rotate the zoom ring to unlock' is displayed after powering on?
- What does each icon mean in the Live View screen?
- What happens when I swipe left/right on the LED screen while the camera is on?
- How to set exposure settings such as aperture, shutter speed and EV?
- What is the best ISO for different scenes?
- Why does the image look fuzzy and have a high level of noise?
- What do the letters and numbers mean in file names such as PA260001.jpg?
- Any neat and useful tricks I should be aware of?
- How many metering modes are there and for what scenes are they good for?
- Why doesn't the image brightness match that of the actual scene?
- What should I do if an image is too bright or too dark?
- What does JPG-S/JPG-M/JPG-L each mean?
- How do I choose from the different WB options?
- How do I take Black and White photos/videos?
- What is the speed of burst shooting with the highest resolution? When should I use this shooting mode?
- What are the different aspect ratios I can choose from? When do I use them?